全文播放
I Prefer My Own Brand
我喜歡自己釀的
Jenny and Frank are at a coffee shop.

珍妮和法蘭克在咖啡廳裡。

Frank:Did you read about the "special juice," Jenny?
法蘭克:珍妮,妳讀過有關『瓊漿玉液』的報導嗎?
Jenny:Yeah. Isn't it disgusting ?
珍妮:讀過啊。那不是很噁心嗎?
Frank:Well, what gets me is how come so many people are using it.
法蘭克:這個嘛,我搞不懂的是怎麼會有這麼多人在用這東西呢。
Jenny:It's incredible, isn't it?
珍妮:真是不可思議啊,不是嗎?
Frank:Mind you, though, there might be some truth in the matter.
法蘭克:不過,告訴妳哦,這樣做也許有幾分道理。
Jenny:What? I can't believe what I'm hearing. Are you that naive ?
珍妮:什麼?我真不敢相信會聽到你這樣說。你就那麼天真嗎?
Frank:I'm not so sure. It might really work.
法蘭克:我並不是很有把握。那東西也許真的會有效。
Jenny:Gee, don't tell me you're interested in trying it.
珍妮:天啊,你該不會也想試一試吧。
Frank:Why not?
法蘭克:有何不可?
Jenny:Tell you what, I've been drinking coffee all morning. I'll do you a favor ...
珍妮:這樣好了,我喝了一早上的咖啡,就讓我來幫你個忙……。
Frank:Thanks, but I prefer my own brand.(They break out laughing .)
法蘭克:謝了,不過我還是比較喜歡自己的品牌。(兩人大笑起來。)

EX english 數位英語學院