全文播放
What's in the Bag?
袋子裡裝了什麼?
Mr. White is at the Lost and Found. He's talking to one of the clerks there.

懷特先生正在失物招領處和那裡的一位職員談話。

Mr. White:Excuse me. I couldn't find my luggage at the carousel .
懷特:抱歉,我在行李輸送帶那兒找不到我的行李。
Clerk:OK. Come with me, please. See if you can find it in this room.
職員:好吧,請跟我來,看看能不能在這個房間裡找到。
Mr. White:(after a while) It doesn't seem to be here.
懷特:(過了一會兒)好像沒在這兒。
Clerk:In that case, do you have your baggage check stub with you?
職員:這樣的話,你的行李寄運存根帶在身上了嗎?
Mr. White:Yes. Here you are.
懷特:帶了,就在這兒。
Clerk:OK. I'm afraid you'll have to fill out this form .
職員:好的。我想你得填妥這份表格。
Mr. White:OK... (He looks at the form .) Hey! Wait a minute. How can I remember every item I have in the bag?
懷特:好吧……(他看了表格。)嘿!等等,我怎麼可能記得我袋子裡的每樣東西?
Clerk:Why not? It's your luggage, isn't it? You should know what's in it.
職員:怎麼不可能?那是你的行李,不是嗎?你應該知道裡頭有些什麼東西。
Mr. White:Can you tell me everything you have in your pockets right now?
懷特:你能馬上說出你口袋裡所有的東西嗎?
Clerk:Uh...Um...OK, smart aleck ! Just write down what you can remember.
職員:呃……嗯……好吧,聰明的傢伙!只要把你記得的寫下來就好了。

EX english 數位英語學院