全文播放
Just Like a Woman
像個女人一樣
Jenny and Andy are having a cup of coffee at a cafe
(J = Jenny; A = Andy)
J:Hey, Andy. Did you feel that earthquake yesterday?

珍妮和安迪正在一家咖啡館裡喝咖啡。
珍妮:嘿,安迪。你昨天有沒有感覺到那個地震?

A:Sure. I was at work. Some of the women in the office felt dizzy and screamed.
安迪:當然有。當時我正在上班。辦公室裡的一些女同事覺得頭昏而尖叫。
J:You know, the ground shook so violently that I was terrified.
珍妮:你也知道嘛,地面晃得那麼厲害把我給嚇壞了。
A:That sounds just like how a woman would feel.
安迪:聽起來好像女人都會有這種感受。
J:I guess we women should be brave like you, huh?
珍妮:我想我們女人應該像你一樣勇敢囉?
A:Of course! (Jenny shakes the table with her leg.) Aaagh! Earthquake! Help! (He gets under the table.)
安迪:當然!(珍妮用她的腿搖桌子。)啊!地震!救命啊!(他鑽到桌子底下。)
J:Look at you─I was just playing. You're worse than a woman. You even sounded worse than the women at the office.
珍妮:看看你我只是在開玩笑。你比女人還不如。你叫得比辦公室的女同事還悽慘。
A:Uh...I knew it was just a joke. I was only trying to scare you.
安迪:呃……我知道妳在開玩笑。我只是要嚇嚇妳。
J:Ha! I bet!
珍妮:哈!是哦!

EX english 數位英語學院