全文播放
Changing Money
兌換外幣
Richie Li is at a bank in Australia. He tries not to show how nervous he is about speaking English.
(R=Richie; T=Teller)
R:Excuse me, miss. I would like to change 500 US dollars into Australian dollars, please.

李瑞奇在澳洲的一家銀行裡。他想要隱藏他講英文的緊張心情。
瑞奇:抱歉,小姐。我想要把五百美元換成澳幣。

T:Are you changing cash or traveler's checks?
行員:您是要用現金還是旅行支票來換?
R:Traveler's checks.
瑞奇:旅行支票。
T: Can I have a look at your passport?
行員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
R:Sure. Here you are. By the way, do you charge any commission?
瑞奇:當然。拿去吧。對了,你們要收手續費嗎?
T:Not at this bank. Please sign here on your checks. How do you want your money?
行員:我們這家不收。請在支票上這邊簽個名。您的錢要哪些面額的?
R:Four one-hundred-dollar bills and the rest in smaller bills, please.
瑞奇:麻煩妳給我四張百元大鈔,餘額就給我小面額的鈔票。
T:Here you are, sir.
行員:先生,好了。
R:Thanks. You've been very helpful.
瑞奇:謝謝。妳幫了我一個大忙。
T:Thank you. Have a nice day.
行員:謝謝您。祝您今天愉快。
R:You too. Goodbye. (Richie says to himself.) Whew! That wasn't so difficult after all.
瑞奇:妳也一樣。再見。(瑞奇對自己說。)唷!沒那麼難嘛。

EX english 數位英語學院