全文播放
Keep the Change
不用找了
Jimmy is at the Boston Airport. He hails a taxi. (T=taxi driver; J=Jimmy)
T:Where to, sir?

吉米現在正在波士頓機場。他叫了一部計程車。
司機:去哪裡,先生?

J:The Sheraton Hotel, please.
吉米:麻煩到喜來登飯店。
T:OK. Is this your first time in Boston?
司機:好的。您是第一次來波士頓嗎?
J:Yes. What's a good place for sightseeing?
吉米:對。有什麼好地方值得觀光的嗎?
T:If you have a lot of time on your hands, you can walk the Freedom Trail.
司機:如果您時間充裕的話,可以走一趟自由之路。
J:I'm kind of strapped for time.
吉米:我的時間有點緊湊。
T:In that case, whatever else you do, you must check out the observatory on the 63rd floor of the John Hancock Building.
司機:那樣的話,不管您做什麼其他的事,一定要到約翰漢克大樓第六十三層的瞭望台看看。
J:Isn't the building all glass?
吉米:不就是那棟全部玻璃帷幕的大樓嗎?
T:That's right. You can't miss it. Here's your hotel. That'll be $17.50, please.
司機:沒錯,你一定會找到的。飯店到了,車資總共是十七元五角。
J:Here's $20.00. Keep the change.
吉米:這是二十塊,不用找了。

EX english 數位英語學院