Mr. Mishima, a Japanese tourist , enters a bank in Milan ,Italy .Bob:...
來自日本的觀光客三島先生走進義大利米蘭市的一家銀行 。
Mishima:Uh, excuse me...
Mishima:...
三島:嗯,對不起、、、
Bank Teller:Zzzzzz... .Bob:...
行員:(打呼聲)
Mishima:EXCUSE ME!Mishima:...
三島:(大叫)對不起!
Bank Teller:Aggghhh! What do you want? You scare d the life
out of me! Bank Teller:...
行員:啊、、、!你想幹什麼?嚇死我了!
Mishima:I'd like to cash a traveler's check , please.Mishima:...
三島:我想麻煩你兌現一張旅行支票。
Bank Teller:At this hour? You must be kidding!Bank Teller:...
行員:現在這個時間嗎?您一定在開玩笑!
Mishima:But it's two in the afternoon.Mishima:...
三島:可是現在已經下午兩點了。
Bank Teller:That's right---and as usual , it's nap time. Come
back at three or four. We don't work the same hours as you do in your country . Bank Teller:...
行員:沒錯---老樣子,現在是午睡時間。三、四點再來吧。我們和你們國家工作的時間不一樣 。
Mishima:But I have to cash this check. I have no cash !Mishima:...
三島:可是我得把這張支票兌現。我身上沒錢了!
Bank Teller:Don't worry. You won't need any cash . All of
Italy is asleep at this moment. Zzzzzz...Bank Teller:...