全文播放
Girls versus Boys
女孩對男孩
Daisy is talking with Samson about Kelly Williams, the female wrestler .

黛絲和山姆森正在討論女摔角手凱莉•威廉斯 。

Daisy:What do you think, Samson? Should girls be allowed to wrestle with boys ?
黛西:山姆森,你認為呢?應該讓女生去和男生摔角嗎?
Samson:I don't see anything wrong with that .
山姆森:這也沒什麼不好的呀。
Daisy:Well, wrestling is a contact sport. It's very physical .
黛西:不過,摔角是一項接觸的運動,經常有身體上的接觸。
Samson:So? I thought you women always wanted to be equal to men.
山姆森:那怎樣?我還以為妳們女人一直都想要和男人爭平等呢。
Daisy:Yes. But this is different. They'll be grab bing each other. And to win, one wrestler has to lie on top of his or her opponent.
黛西:對,但這不一樣。他們要彼此抓住對方,而且為了求勝,一方必須把他或她的對手壓在底下。
Samson:So what?
山姆森:那又怎麼樣?
Daisy:It's disgusting . Girls just shouldn't wrestle with boys.
黛西:那樣很噁心。女孩子就是不應該和男孩子摔角。
Samson:Gee, Daisy! Maybe you ought to be a nun .
山姆森:乖乖,黛絲!也許妳應該去當尼姑。
Daisy:That's not funny! You sex maniac !
黛西:西:一點也不好笑!你這色狼!

EX english 數位英語學院