全文播放
Being around Nature
投入大自然的懷抱
Ruby is trying to get her friend, Tony, to go bird-watching with her.

露比正設法說動她的朋友東尼陪她一起去賞鳥。

Ruby:You really should get some exercise , Tony. Why don't you come bird-watching with me this weekend?
露比:你真的應該運動一下,東尼。這個週末你何不和我一起去賞鳥?
Tony:That sounds boring. What's bird-watching all about anyway ?
東尼:聽起來真無聊。賞鳥究竟是什麼玩意兒?
Ruby:Bird watchers study birds in their natural surroundings . It's a great hobby.
露比:賞鳥人士在鳥類棲息的自然環境中觀察牠們。是一項不錯的休閒活動哦。
Tony:What's the fun in that?
東尼:那當中有何樂趣呢?
Ruby:We enjoy listening to different birds sing, looking at them fly and watching how they behave .
露比:我們樂於聆聽各種鳥鳴、觀看牠們飛翔和觀察牠們的行為。
Tony:What else?
東尼:還有什麼?
Ruby:Well, it's also relaxing to be around nature. And walking in the mountains helps keep you fit.
露比:嗯,投入大自然的懷抱也令人心曠神怡,還有在山間徒步有助於保持身體健康。
Tony:Nothing's more relaxing than watching TV in my air-conditioned room.
東尼:沒有什麼事比待在我房間吹冷氣看電視更令人心曠神怡的了。
Ruby:You're hopeless !
露比:你無可救藥!
Tony:And you're birdbrained !
東尼:妳笨得可以!

EX english 數位英語學院