全文播放
Checking into a Hotel
辦理住宿手續
Part B
A: Excuse me. I'd like to check in, please. My name is Jack Wu.

甲:打擾一下,我想辦理住宿手續。我是吳傑克。

B: One moment, please. Oh, yes. You have a reservation for a single room, right?
乙:請稍等一下。哦,有的。您訂了一間單人房,對不對?
A: That's right.
甲:沒錯。
B: May I have a look at your passport?
乙:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
A: Here you go.
甲:拿去吧。
B: OK. You're booked in Room 609. Do you have any luggage?
乙:好了。您預訂的是六 零九號房。您有行李嗎?
A: Yes. These two suitcases.
甲:有的。就這兩個手提箱。
B: No problem. The bellboy will take them and show you to your room.
乙:沒問題。服務生會拿行李並帶您到房間去。

冠登數位科技股份有限公司
版權所有 2005 ® KUANTECH Digital Technology, Inc.
服務電話: (02)2381-8979 公司地址: 台北市忠孝西路一段7號3樓312室
EX english 數位英語學院