全文播放
You've Got to Be Kidding!
愛說笑 !
Walter answers the door at his home.

華特在他家門口應門。

Stranger:Hi! I'm from Russia. My name is Vodka. I want to marry your wife.
陌生人:嗨!我來自俄國,我叫做伏特加 (俄羅斯一種烈酒亦稱『伏特加』),我想娶你老婆。
Walter:With a name like that, I'm not sure she'll want to marry you.
華特:你的名字那麼奇怪,我可沒把握她會嫁給你。
Stranger:So, what kind of man does she like?
陌生人:那麼,她喜歡什麼樣的男人呢?
Walter:You need to be strong, handsome and have a good sense of humor .
華特:強壯、英俊而且具有幽默感的。
Stranger:No problem. I guess I qualify then.
陌生人:沒問題,我想我符合這個條件。
Walter:You've got to be kidding! One look at you and my wife is bound to burst out laughing .
華特:愛說笑!我老婆只要看你一眼,一定會忍不住大笑起來。
Stranger:Where is she anyway? Can I meet her?
陌生人:不管怎麼樣,她到底在哪裡?我可以見她嗎?
Walter:I'm afraid she might kick the bucket before me if she meets you. Goodbye!
華特:我怕她見到你會比我還早死呢。再見!
Stranger:What a jerk!
陌生人:真是個笨蛋!

EX english 數位英語學院