全文播放
What a Grouch!
好個抱怨鬼!
Barny and Sally are husband and wife. They're having dinner.

巴尼和莎莉是夫妻,他們正在吃晚餐。

Barney:These water dumplings taste like tennis balls.
巴尼:這些水餃嚐起來像網球似的。
Sally:But they're your favorite dish !
莎莉:可是這是你最愛吃的菜呀!
Barney:Not the way you cook them.
巴尼:可不是妳這種煮法。
Sally:Why are you so grouchy?
莎莉:你怎麼會牢騷這麼多?
Barney:Why shouldn't I be? I've got a wife who can't cook, my kids are naughty and...
巴尼:怎麼不會?老婆不會做菜,孩子又頑皮而且……
Sally:Hold it a minute. Maybe you are the problem!
莎莉:等一下,也許『你』才是問題所在!
Barney:Huh? How could that be?
巴尼:啊?那怎麼可能?
Sally:There might be something wrong with you. You should see a doctor.
莎莉:你也許病了,應該去看醫生。
Barney:Huh? No way !
巴尼:啊?休想!
Sally:Why not?
莎莉:為什麼不呢?
Barney:Waiting in doctors' offices makes me grouchy.
巴尼:在候診室等待會讓我火氣大。
EX english 數位英語學院