全文播放
Candy Helps?
糖果有助戒煙嗎?
Candy is trying to get her boyfriend Benny to stop smoking.

肯蒂設法要她的男朋友班尼戒煙。

Candy:Benny, your breath smells like an ashtray . You've got to stop smoking!
肯蒂:班尼,你的口氣聞起來像煙灰缸。你必須要戒煙了!
Benny:I know. I want to, but it isn't easy.
班尼:我知道。我是想戒,但並不容易啊。
Candy:Why don't you chew gum instead?
肯蒂:那你為什麼不嚼口香糖來代替呢?
Benny:I can't. I've got false teeth . Remember?
班尼:沒辦法。我有假牙,記得嗎?
Candy:Oh yeah. In that case, how about eating candies?
肯蒂:噢,是啊。那樣的話,改吃糖果如何?
Benny:If they're as sweet as you, no problem.
班尼:如果糖果和妳一樣甜的話,那就沒問題。
Candy:Cut it out, will you? I'm serious.
肯蒂:少貧嘴,好嗎?我是說真的。
Benny:Just kidding. Do I get a kiss if I really quit?
班尼:只是開開玩笑嘛。如果我真的戒了,妳會給我一個吻嗎?
Candy:I don't like the taste of ashtray s. Maybe tomorrow if you quit right now.
肯蒂:我不喜歡煙灰缸的味道。如果你現在就戒,也許明天吧。
Benny:OK, you've got a deal.
班尼:好,就這麼說定了。

EX english 數位英語學院