全文播放
Don't Be a Lazybones
莫做懶骨頭
Daisy and Herbie are chatting.

黛絲與郝畢正聊著天。

Daisy:How come you were late for school again this morning, Herbie? Didn't you just buy a Lazybones Alarm Clock?
黛西:郝畢,你怎麼早上上課又遲到了?你不是剛買了一個懶骨頭鬧鐘嗎?
Herbie:Yes, I did.
郝畢:是啊,我是買了。
Daisy:Did you forget to set it?
黛西:你忘了設定時間嗎?
Herbie:No, I didn't.
郝畢:不,我沒忘記。
Daisy:Didn't it wake you up?
黛西:它沒把你鬧醒嗎?
Herbie:It sure did.
郝畢:當然有。
Daisy:So what happened?
黛西:那到底是怎麼回事?
Herbie:I had a hard time switching the alarm off, so I gave up.
郝畢:我設法把鈴聲關掉,但是很難做到,所以我就放棄了。
Daisy:What do you mean you gave up?
黛西:你說你放棄是什麼意思?
Herbie:I threw it out the window and went back to sleep.
郝畢:我把它扔到窗外,回頭又睡著了。

EX english 數位英語學院