全文播放
Konbanwa, Everybody!
各位晚上好!
Sato, a Japanese student, goes to a smiling class in Beijing.

日本學生佐藤在北京某微笑補習班上課。

Sato:Konbanwa, evali-badi! (everybody!) (The whole class laughs.) Ha! Ha! Ha!
佐藤:大家晚上好!(全班大笑)哈!哈!哈!
Teacher:What on earth is that?
老師:你講的到底是什麼話?
Sato:Wow! You see. It works. My classmates are so happy they're laughing their heads off.
佐藤:哇!你看。真的有效哦。我的同學都很快樂,他們都笑破肚皮了。
Teacher:They're laughing at you, Mr. Shatou.
老師:殺頭先生,他們是在笑你。
Sato:No, no, no. My name is Sato, not Shatou. (The class laughs again.) I think they're laughing at you.
佐藤:不,不,不。我叫佐藤,不叫殺頭。 (全班再度大笑)我想他們是在笑你。
Teacher:Whatever! Anyway, try to just say, "Good evening!" in English next time. OK?
老師:隨你怎麼說!無論如何,下次請用英文練習說『晚上好!』,好嗎?
Sato:OK. Gud-e-va-ling! (Good evening!) How's that?
佐藤:好吧。狗打伊飯哩!(晚上好!)我說得如何?
Teacher:I haven't got a clue what you're saying.
老師:我一點都聽不懂你在說什麼。
Sato:Thank you. Ha! Ha! Ha!
佐藤:謝謝你。哈!哈!哈!

EX english 數位英語學院