全文播放
Like Father, Like Son
有其父必有其子
Tom, whose parents are conservative, is talking to Karen, whose parents are open-minded.
(T=Tom; K=Karen)
T:Boy, I'm really fed up with my dad.
T:...
湯姆的父母想法很保守,他正在跟凱倫說話,她的父母思想很開明。
湯姆:唉,我真的受夠我老爸了。
K:Why? What's the problem? K:...
凱倫:為什麼?出了什麼問題?
T:My dad, whose upbringing was very strict, expects me to live by his old rules. T:...
湯姆:我那在嚴格管教之下長大的老爸指望我也按照他的老規矩生活。
K:That's too bad. He must be crazy. K:...
凱倫:那太慘了。他一定是瘋了。
T:You know what? He even buys clothes for me, the styles of which belong to the fifties. T:...
湯姆:妳知道嗎?他甚至還買五○年代樣式的衣服給我。
K:What a nut! K...
凱倫:好個瘋子!
T:Hey, stop calling my dad names. T...
湯姆:嘿,別辱罵我爹了
K:But I thought... K...
凱倫:可是我以為……
T:No matter what, he's still my dad. T...
湯姆:不管怎麼樣,他還是我的老爸。
K:Like father, like son! K...
凱倫:真是有其父必有其子!

EX english 數位英語學院