全文播放
What an Idiot!
真是個大笨蛋!
Lucy is talking to her boyfriend, Vic, about their friend, Randy.

露西正和她的男朋友維克談論他們的朋友朗迪。

Lucy:Did you hear that Randy's got AIDS?
露西:你聽說朗迪得到愛滋病了嗎?
Vic:Oh my God! Really? How come?
維克:我的天啊!真的嗎?怎麼會呢?
Lucy:He became infected after having sex with a call girl .
吉兒: 露西:他和一名應召女郎發生性行為後感染到的。
Vic:What an idiot ! Where's he now?
維克:真是個大笨蛋!他現在在哪裡?
Lucy:He's in a hospital . When I went to see him, I found him trembling in fear .
露西:他在醫院。我去看他的時候,發現他害怕得一直發抖。
Vic:What did he say?
維克:他說了些什麼?
Lucy:Not much. He seemed tired. He lay in bed with his eyes staring up at the ceiling .
露西:沒說很多。他似乎很疲倦。他躺在床上兩眼直瞪著天花板。
Vic:Gee! Poor guy.
維克:哎!可憐的傢伙。
Lucy:Let that be a lesson to you.
露西:那會給你個警惕。
Vic:You're right. I'll never do that again.
維克:妳說得對。我再也不做那種事了。
Lucy:What! So you've done it before!
露西:什麼!那麼說來,你以前有做過囉!
Vic:Uh oh!
維克:糟了!

EX english 數位英語學院