全文播放
Muscular My Foot!
強壯個頭!
Jill is talking to her boyfriend, Mack.

吉兒正在和她的男友麥克談話。

Jill:You'd better watch your diet , Mack. You're getting really fat !
吉兒:你最好注意你的飲食,麥克。你愈來愈胖了!
Mack:It's alright . I'm not fat . I'm muscular .
麥克:沒關係啦。我不是胖,我是強壯。
Jill:Muscular my foot ! You're flabby . Do you want to be another Michael Hebrank?
吉兒:強壯個頭!你是肌肉鬆軟。你想變成另一個麥可•赫布蘭克嗎?
Mack:Are you kidding? That guy weighed 1,000 pounds. He was a couch potato .
麥克:開什麼玩笑?那傢伙有一千磅重。他整天都坐著看電視。
Jill:Well, you're not far from that
吉兒:這個嘛,你也好不到哪裡去。
Mack:Come on! I'm a big guy.
麥克:拜託!我是個魁梧的男子漢。
Jill:Well, either you lose weight or I'm out of here.
吉兒:呃,你要是不減肥,我就走人。
Mack:Gee, don't you know that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach ?
麥克:天啊,難道妳不知道想抓住男人的心最好先抓住他的胃嗎?
Jill:Yes. But in your case, there's so much fat around your stomach , I'll never make it to your heart.
吉兒:我知道。但是就你的情況來說,你胃的四周有那麼多脂肪,我永遠也別想抓到你的心。

EX english 數位英語學院