全文播放
Only the Good Die Young
好人不長命
Diana bumps into her friend, Steve.

黛安娜和她的朋友史蒂夫不期而遇。

Diana:Hi, Steve! It's awful hot today, isn't it?
黛安娜:嗨,史蒂夫。今天熱死人了,是不是?
Steve:You can say that again!
史帝夫:妳說的一點也沒錯!
Diana:Let's go kayaking later.
黛安娜:我們待會兒去划獨木舟吧。
Steve:Are you kidding? I can't even swim.
史帝夫:妳在開玩笑嗎?我連游泳都不會。
Diana:So what? You'll be safe with a life jacket and a helmet on.
黛安娜:那又怎麼樣?穿上救生衣和戴上安全帽你就萬無一失了。
Steve:What if the kayak capsizes?
史帝夫:如果獨木舟翻過來怎麼辦?
Diana:I'll teach you to "Eskimo roll ."
黛安娜:我會教你『愛斯基摩翻滾』。
Steve:What's that?
史帝夫:那是什麼東西啊?
Diana:Well, it's a special technique we use to get the kayak upright when it overturns.
黛安娜:嗯,那是獨木舟翻覆時所用的一種使獨木舟翻正的特殊技巧。
Steve:I don't know...it sounds pretty dangerous.
史帝夫:我不知道……聽起來蠻危險的。
Diana:Come on. Don't worry. Only the good die young.
黛安娜:好了啦。別擔心,只有好人不長命。
Steve:What do you mean by that?
史帝夫:妳這話什麼意思?
Diana:Just kidding. Let's go, OK?
黛安娜:只是開玩笑。我們走吧,好不好?
Steve:OK. Anyway, if only the good die young, we'll both probably live to be a hundred.
史帝夫:好吧。反正如果只有好人不長命,那我們兩個大概都會活到一百歲。

EX english 數位英語學院